cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To change the printer name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the printer name of the invoice when the same o/p type is triggering for the second time.

The requirement is as follows.

Every time the program should check whether there is any entry or not with the output type u2018ZURDu2019 and printer u2018 USJC-PM03u2019 (for that invoice number) in NAST, if we found an entry then change the printer name from 'USJC-PM03' to 'LOCL'.

I tried to change the printer name like this.

ls_composer_param-tddest = 'LOCL'. and passed ls_composer_param in smartform function module.But second time also it is showing the printer name as 'USJC-PM03'.

Can anyone tell me how to change the printer name?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the FM of the Smartform we can find the print paramaeters

in that try to use the strcutre for chaing the device name

FORM INETRFACE of the smart form->

Output options is of type SSFCOMPOP where we can set the page format option dynamicaly or

In the SE38 program, try to declare a structure of type SSFCOMPOP and populate the value dynammicaly for page format and pass the same to the FM of the SF when called in the program.

Or we can apss the

in the SSFCOMPOP->

TDDEST type RSPOPNAME in this we can give the page format and pass the same to the output options.

check this table for more-

TSP03 (Spool: Name of output device)

Thanks & Regards,

Chandralekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry,I didn't get you.Could you explain me clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use this structure

st_output_options type SSFCOMPOP

st_output_options-tdprinter = printername1 or printername 2 (these are printer names)

Please go throught his link -

Thanks & Regards,

Chandralekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the print program I declared DATA: ls_composer_param TYPE ssfcompop.and passed the printer name like this

ls_composer_param-tddest = 'LOCL'.In the smartform function module I have passed the parameter ls_composer_param.But still the printer name is not getting changed.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be the Printer is set your user Settings , if you wants to change that you can give this as when you call the smartform function...

USER_SETTINGS  =   ' '

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried in this way

st_output_options type SSFCOMPOP

st_output_options-tdprinter = 'LOCL'

When I try to execute the program ,a popup box is coming and it is asking for output device.When I give LOCL,it is displaying error message as 'Output device LOCL is not type LOCL'.What would be the reason for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gave user_settings = ' '.

But still it is giving same error.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WHen you get the Popup, For device name choose the pRinter from the F4 Help.

May be LOCL is not there , try with LP01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Even if i try with printer LP01,the printer name is not getting changed from USJC-PM03 to LP01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you press F4, are you able to see these 3 printer devices LOCL and LP01 and USJC-PM03.

Thanks,

Phani Diwakar.