Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc2File scenario:no message

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

My scenario is idoc to file,and I have done relevant configuration in sender ECC and XI ,also the status of the sender idoc is 03,but I couldnt find any message in XI(SXMB_MONI).So why?Any help will be appreciated!

(The RFC between XI and ECC both worked well.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these steps to solve ur problem..

Check whether IDoc was created:

1. Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time parameters etc. If IDoc found in failed status, open status records folder and double click on the failed status records to get error message.

Check Whether IDoc is received by the XI/PI:

2. Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time parameters etc and verify if the IDoc was created or not and if IDoc is in a successful status or not. If the Idoc is in Status-30(Yellow), you can push it again through Transaction BD87.

3. If the IDoc is located and status is successful but receiver has not received the IDoc, Execute transaction SM58 to determine if IDoc is stuck in the ALE/RFC layer. If entries exist in SM58, look for Message Type.

4. If message type exist and Run the Program "RSARFCEX". If after the RSARFCEX program has ran and IDocs are not in SM58, issue should be solved. Validate in receiving system via WE05 that the IDoc was received or not.

5. If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING. We need to have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

6. After an issue has been resolved and/or you need to process an IDoc, besides processing IDocs via programs, you can also process IDocs via Transaction BD87.

thanks,

by

boopalan.m

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all,now the problem has been resolved ,and I can see the message in SXMB_MONI.It is the cause of business system.

But another problem occured.It said "No receiver could be determined".Any ideas?

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you configured the Receiver Determination and Receiver Aggrement..

Thanks

SaNv...

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Sãnthosh :

I have configured those objects.But it did not work.

In SXMB->receiver identification,I found the message:

But in ID,my receiver determination are different value from that.So why?

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check if u have configured the paramenters like sender system, interface and namespace also the configured receiver system and the Interface determination for the same correctly.

2. Test the interface in the ID using Tools--> Test Configuration.

Thanks

SaNv...

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I havetest the interface in the ID using Tools--> Test Configuration,it worked well.

Because my scenario is idoc to file,so I didn't configure sender agreement .

My sender service is a business system and receiver serviceis a business service.Are there any problems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you get the Idoc message in sxmb_moni? If not could you please check the SM58 to push the Idocs.

Cheers.,

Esha

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SM58,I found that " Nothing was selected".Any ideas?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

But in ecc->sm58,it said "No service for system SAPEC6, client *** in Integration Directory".

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SLD check if the ECC logical system is assigned to the Business System.

Also check the Adapter Specific Identifiers in the ID for the ECC business system.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

check if you have maintain the config bet R/3 and XI is done correctly like maintaining port, RFc dest and partner profile in R/3. AND maintaining port (IDX1) and RFC destination in XI.

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if IDoc is stuck in SM58 of ECC system.

Thanks

SaNv...