cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS Transport mode unavailable in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using CMS to transport objects in XI 3.0 but when we are going to export objects in the Integration Directory the transport mode "Transport using CMS" is not available. We can only select "File System Transport".

in the Integration Repository we have transported successfully one SWCV using CMS transport. The option "Transport using CMS" in Export Wizard is available in Integration Repository.

We have incluided the SC "SAP-INTDIR 3.0" in CMS Landscape Configurator as indicated in official SAP Help guide.

Could you please help me to activate the CMS transport option in Integration Directory ??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

Have a look at this note 743542...

Also check these how to guides..

https://websmp104n.sap-ag.de/nw04 -> SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Release-Specific Information -> How-to Guides -> Exchange Infrastructre

1. How ToTransport XI Content Using CMS

2. SAP XI 3.0 - Using CMS for SAP XI 3.0

Regards

Anand

Message was edited by: Anand Torgal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the note but i´m still having doubts about why the Transport using CMS option is not activated. Is necessary to have configured all the business systems and transport targets in the Master SLD?

Could it be an issue related to the CMS configuration??

We have one assembly failed item in the CMS.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to get the 'Transport using CMS option' in your ID?

Please ensure that Exchange profile settings are correctly set as specified in howto guides.

You could probably check if the following parameter

com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties includes the following values.

com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms., com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cms.

Answers (0)