cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT List for Operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to find where I could attach Document Info Record (DMS) into a Customer Service Order. A friend told me that it is in the u201COperationsu201D tab of the order under the u201CProd. Resources/Toolsu201D. I managed to do that. However, my users didnu2019t like the idea of having many clicks to get to the documents. Any other shorter way which I could attach the document info record?

That is my first question. My second question is that whenever I remove a document and replace with a different one, where can I view the logs (or is there one at the first place)?

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2297/csik7.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lao,

If u have used DMS System then it is worth to use this functionlity.

Linking a Document to a Production Resource/Tool

This procedure describes how you can link a document to a production resource/tool(PRT) with a PRT master record (miscellaneous).

For information about how to assign documents to the other PRT categories, see -

· for materials - LO - Managing Material Master Data

· for equipment - PM - Structuring Technical Systems

· for documents - CA - Document Management Guide

Prerequisites

The document that you want to link the PRT with has been created in document management. Its document type permits it being assigned to PRTs (set up in Customizing) - see CA - Document Management Guide.

Procedure

1. In the SAP menu choose Logistics ® Production ® Master data ® Prod.resources/tools and then Prod.resources/tools ® PRT master (misc.) ® Change.

2. Enter the PRT and choose Enter.

3. On the Basic Data screen choose Extras ®Document data

4. Enter the data of the documents, which you want to link with the PRT. Choose Continue.

5. Save the PRT.

Result

The documents are now linked with the PRT. You can display and print them in the PRT master record.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/7e/d417cc455911d189400000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Ramesh