cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got an Inspection Lot that already has Usage Decision which is in status REJECTED, and the material type of my material for this is PACKAGING and not batch manage, when i look at its stocks in MMBE, it has 200 stocks in Quality Inspection (QI) want this stock to be transfer to UNRESTRICTED use. but when am changing via QA12 or prosting this via QA32 i cannot achieve this the Inspection lot stock ing this 2 transaction was gray out. i cannot post this stock please i must use this stock and unrestrict it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

but when am changing via QA12 or prosting this via QA32 i cannot achieve this the Inspection lot stock ing this 2 transaction was gray out.

It indicates that you have already posted the stock.

But In MMBE you can see the stock in QI.

Any of above must incorrect. Pls check again and revert.

Above all when you have performed the UD as REJECTED you mustn't post the stock in UNRESTRICTED, to achieve such you must valuate the UD as 'Accepted'.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It indicates that you have already posted the stock. --- not at all it is still in QI in MMbe

But when i have change the UD from REJECTED to ACCEPT the Inspection Lot stock was still gray out, i could not do once again the posting. can i make another Inspection lot for the stocks in QI in mmbe with acceptable UD so that i can post the transfer in UNRESTRICTED? what will happen to the previously REJECTED inspection lot if do another inspection lot for this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ellen,

Will pls let me know the Status of the inspection lot? Is there SPCO or SPRQ?

SPCO = Stock posting completed, then you have to revert it.

SPRQ = Stock posting Required, then there is some thing wrong.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks you so much. UD ICCO SPRQ.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

If it is SPRQ then it must allow you the posting.

I hope you are not using any User Status Profile!!!!

Is it allowing for any other lot, with the same ID, It may be the matter of Authorization.

Where the quantity is displayed in the stock screen of UD. Is it in the section "Quantity Posted" Or at "To Be Posted"?

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

am really thankful at you, you are on the right track about my problem in here. the inspection lot is using a user lot profile 1. and has a USERSTATUS : INOD (Material not identifed) in the Inspection Lot Quantities tab. Inspection lot qty = 568, actual lot qty = 568, sample size = 568 and postings = 568. this is all is display.

How about this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the User Status profile, in QA12 screen, change the status to the appropriate option that allows you the Stock Posting.

If you get stuck deeply in the status, let me know each of them.

If they are the STD, I will help you faster.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 30, 2008 2:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where should i found what you have mention, user status profile? wait when i executed QA12 there is a dialog box pop out (status Check error -

the function you selected cannit be carried out -

detailed information, status display or canceled are the one i should click).

with all this status and userstatus in my Inspection lot, what went wrong actually with this inspection lot?>

Thanks

Edited by: ellen gatchalian on Jul 30, 2008 11:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know the details information for the error at QA12, "The function can't be carried out."

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello shyamal,

transaction analysis:

influence of system status on transactions

UD - Usage decision has been made - allowed

influence of user status on transactions

NOID - material not identified - disallowed

this what is said.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ellen,

The problem is here

- "influence of user status on transactions

- NOID - material not identified - disallowed"

Go to QA13 screen and check what is there in the field User Status? E.g here you find "QM_L_003")

Then Run trx BS02 and search for the found value as user status profile. (E.g. if you found QM_L_003 then search for it.

The revert

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it uses QM_L_001 (Inspection lot profile 1).

User Status:

1. UNID - Material ist unbestimmt - (long text-ok), (init status-ok), (lowest-1), (highest-3), (position-1), (priority-1)

2. RMAT - Material ist richtig - (long text-blank), (init status-blank), (lowest-2), (highest-2), (position-1), (priority-1)

3. FMAT - Material ist falsch - (long text-blank), (init status-blank), (lowest-3), (highest-3), (position-1), (priority-1)

this is all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again this is very confusion,

The status that block you to enter QA12 is NOID and the same is not there in the User Status profile!!!!

Anyways in the rpofile QM_L_01, where ever the Business transaction "Change usage decision" is falgged for FORBIDDEN changed it to ALLOWED..

Before doing this change note down the current configuration, you may need to reset them as it is.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

am really thankful to you for answering all my question. but is there any work around available. i cannot change this inspection lot? if i change and remove the user profile use QM_L_003. is this possible? any transaction code? i think it is accidentally been assign.

regards,

Edited by: ellen gatchalian on Jul 30, 2008 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again one more confusion the profile used is QM_L_003 or QM_L_001??????

Any ways as I said go to the profile, BS02. and for the Business trx Change Usage Decision should be set as Allowed. Refer my previous reply.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it uses QM_L_001 (Inspection lot profile 1).

User Status:

1. UNID - Material ist unbestimmt - (long text-ok), (init status-ok), (lowest-1), (highest-3), (position-1), (priority-1)

2. RMAT - Material ist richtig - (long text-blank), (init status-blank), (lowest-2), (highest-2), (position-1), (priority-1)

3. FMAT - Material ist falsch - (long text-blank), (init status-blank), (lowest-3), (highest-3), (position-1), (priority-1)

ok as you said given this set of QM_L_001, where should we change that ALLOWED you said what config in above should change?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double Click on "FMAT". it will lead you to the screen where All the business transactions related to QA33/32, QA12,QA02 are listed alphabetically. In that list find "Change usage decision" and set the radio button ALLOWED.

Save

And try to remove the profile from the lot through QA02,QA12

or

Try to change the UD as I have told prior.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Shyamal,

thank you so much for putting a lot of time to me today.

Kudos.

Answers (0)