cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Sequence Group in Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

Can anyone please help me on how can I configure the screen sequence group? I want to create a new one and assign it to a sales document.

For example I want to enhance AU (Sales Order). Can this be done as part of config??

Super Thank You!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This should be done by ABAP consultants. They are authorized for such modification

IF i understand your question correctly you want a particular screen to ABAPar and not the standard default screen to appear

for example if a user wants to create a sales order thru VA01. If this is what you are looking for go to V0V8 (doc Type) and there is setting for screen sequence and you can choose which screen you want to appear as VA01 is given, for example if you choose UBST here you can go to the Item detail screen where in you can see the customer material information record if any maintained for that customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response..

Im ok with the screen sequence (UER1).. what i want to change is the screen sequence group (AU).

I want to add an additional field where they can see the total amount (net value + tax) not just the net value..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure but you have to create varient and then make changes in SHD0

http://www.mortenhjorthnielsen.dk/Security/transactionvariants.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx!! I will try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!!

Thanx for this info, ive tried it and it worked!!

I made several variants for different sales document type then assigned it at SPRO..(VOV8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good the solution worked