cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Solman and third party system

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of RFC destination do I need to create in order to connect with Aris, I've already created TCP/IP connection but the test failed and throw an error:

Return code: 242

Detail: No connect of TP from host xxxx after 20 sec

I created a blue print in Solman and I can see it in Aris but it´s impossible to synchronize them Aris shows "Model type SAP allocation diagram is not allowed in the current filter" I think it's because the RFC connection doesn´t work

Can you give some advice, thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mariana,

Please log out of the database created by you and then login to the database then it asks for the userid and password, choose Next and then in the "Select filter and language" settings option choose Filter as "Entire Method" option or the appropriate one. I think this might solve the issue.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok the connection is TCP/IC thanks for that....

Now i have another question... Did you know what´s the ID program of the ARIS fot Netweaver 7.0 that i have to use in SM59?

Thanks

Mariana

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The program ID you need to enter in SM59 is that one you configured on the ARIS system. Check the ARIS documentation.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Markus, I've already read all the Aris documentation and I was unable to get with this program ID I'm very confused about your suggestion where do i need to configure the program in Aris?

can you give me some guide please!!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know which version you have but ARIS communicates with the SolMan using Webservices.

The setup is covered in "administration_guide_aris_s.pdf" in section 7 "ARIS for SAP Netweaver Products and Settings" and especially in section 7.1.2.1: SAP Synchronization with SAP Solution Manager".

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using Aris 7 and I don't understand that process that you made already please can you share that information, I follow every step described in that guide and you specified something that it has been really difficult to find.

Thanks!!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't copy the information here nor can I send you documentation.

That guide is really good - it contains a step-by-step instruction what you need to do.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus¡¡

My personal mail is mariana1182 ... hotmail.com

In this guide wich chapter are you using to process the ID program, please please please¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Thanks!!!!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't send you this documentation it's copyrighted material and I would get into big trouble sending it around. If you don't have it contact IDS to get a copy.

Sorry

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok but I don't understand I have already the administration_guide_aris_s.pdf are you talking about it? but like I said it doesn´t have the part in which I stuck ...i really thank you

Anybody else can help me, please?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check chapter 7.

Again: ARIS + SolMan are NOT using RFC to communicate but Webservices.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

I would like to know the use of the following Third Party tools and if u have any documents and links please send a mail or u can update in sdn also.

ARIS

TDMS

TAO

RWD uPerform

GTS

Geo Coding Software

HP Quality Center

Load runner

Document Faxing

Danke,

Regards,

Sankaranarayanan.G

BASIS CONSULTANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaranarayanan,

The details about TDMS is available at the following links

Please go through the following web sites.

http://service.sap.com/instguides and http://service.sap.com/slo

https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/customdev-tdms

Regards,

Srila.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with links

1. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/daa51a96-0b01-0010-738f-a0ecfd06...

2. Note 36677 - Structure of components for customer messages --Search for ARIS in this note.

3. Note 984876 - Synchronization between ARIS and Solution Manager

4.Note 1114046 - Support Process for IDS Scheer ARIS products resold by SAP

Regards,

Srini Nookala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For connect ARIS with Solution Manager, rfc destination is TCP/IP??

In this case how registered Server program??