cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Adobe form not displaying the table content?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created a table within an adobe form, with the headings(hard coded) and content. However, this table does not show up when I print out the form. This table is very much visible when I do a PDF preview, but printing(or print preview) makes the table disappear.

Does anybody have a clue as to what the problem would be. I am on Adobe Lifecycle Designer version 7.

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Regards

Aradhana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you Design the table

using the table Wizard , or using the subforms or using the data view .

are you getting any error...?

Vijay Babu Dudla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your mail. There is an existing adobe payment form that I am using to display the payment details of F110. Hence I havent had to use the Table wizard to create a table, as everything was already present. I am not getting any error as well, it is just that, except for the contents of the table, rest all is being printed.

Do let me know in case you have any questions on this.

Thanks

Aradhana.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the table and elements binded properly or not.

If binding is not there then it will nt display the results.

you can see the binding using object pallete and then that might be the issue with no data also.

are you sure there is a data available in that table context node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The table does have data, I checked that aspect out in debugging. Also, the binding is done properly, because its a copy of a standard form, and all things are already done. But inspite of all this, it still doesnt display any results in the table.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a dozen!

Aradhana.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

In Context may be there are some conditons placed for that table//based on that it is not displaying.

what abt your old form , is it displaying properly..

I am checking all the cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay!

I am finally able to see the results in the table. Firstly, as per your suggestion, I used a Table wizard to create the rows and columns. And binded the table column fields to the context fields. Secondly, there was a subform that was hiding the table(after I used the table wizard). So I removed that as well, and retried printing my form. And it works beautifully now!

Thanks a dozen!

Aradhana.