cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Pegging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I order to get "Fixed Pegging" between requirements and receipts, do I have to run SAP_PP_019?

I though a setting on the product master was enough.

Please let me know.

Thanks

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Your understanding is correct.

Along with suitable combination of configuration & Product master setting, you need to run SAp-PP-019 heuristic to generate fixed pegging relation in PPDS. Alternativelt there is a BADI, which is called in procurement heuristic & generates fix pegging relationship

If you are running CTM (SNP/PPDS), it generates fixed pegging based on configuration & Product master setting and setting CTM profile.

with reagrds

Mangesh A. Kulkarni

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked the "IMG activity> Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults> you must choose a setting in the Activate Fixed Pegging field that activates fixed pegging with retention of the pegging relationships"??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The IMG was already configured. Thanks!

Do I absolutly need to run the heuristic for Fixed Pegging in order the get Fixed Pegging?

Let me know.

Thanks

David

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on my reading of documentation (and I have not dabbled with this functionality !) the dropdown option in Location Product Master is a necessary but not sufficient condition for doing fixed pegging. The setting in the master only opens up the product to accept fixed pegging, which you can possibly do through any of the solvers like the SAP_PP_019 heuristic or CTM fixed pegging option.

(http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/5e/c97a40cf6bcd62e10000000a155106/frameset.htm)