cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, SICF Service is not transported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I created a web service (from an abap function) and it works well in the development system. I transported both the web service and webservice configuration to the QAS environment but the corresponding entry in the SICF services was not transported.

I can see my webservice in wsconfig and wsadmin transactions, even I can test and see the WSDL document, but the entry in the SICF does not appear (in QAS environment). Obviously I need it in order to configure the logon configuration.

Regards

Miguel Coeto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to transport the webservice SICF entry, go to transaction SICF and navigate to your service (sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/your service) and select the service and click on the menu Go to->object directory entry to add the service to a transaport request.

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja, I supoused this task would be automatically when you transport the web service config (with transaction WSCONFIG). I generated the transport from de SICF and it passed with no problems to our QAS environment.

Best Regards.

Miguel Coeto

0 Kudos

When tried to access Object directory entry , I am getting the below screen , there is no option for transport.

Can you let me know how can we include sicf services to a TR request.

Answers (0)