cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing the CSR response ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured Java for SSL and during this process i have generated a CSR request for the private key and got it signed by a CA and imported as a CSR repsone.

when i am trying to import i am getting the error as the private key dosent match with the CSR response file: Invalid PKCS#1 padding, no leading zeros.

When i see the certification path i see 3 certificates and do i need to import these certificates and in which order i need to import

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am reciveing the same error, can you please help us by sharing the resolution of this error?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rehan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the certificate chain. I also got the same error, after changing the order of CSR and CA it was resolved.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you please help me in understanding what is certificate chain and how to check?

I have recieved the CSR respose from SAP TCS and it has three parts as follows for same request

-

BEGIN CERTIFICATE RESPONSE---

|

|

-

END CERTIFICATE RESPONSE---

-

|

|

-

-

|

|

-

Since there is no Copy and paste option in Visual admin, we have copied the response in notepad and we are using this .txt file to "import CSR response" in visual admin.

Thanks,

Rehan

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no order the message digest must match....thats it..

Regards

Ravi Raman