cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified but Changed Companies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

Well I have gotten a new job and want to make sure that my Certifications are still associated with me. Also I would like to have my S# moved to my new copmany. Can someone please assist me in the process to have this done.

Also, I currently have 2 certifications from SAP an SAP XI certification and a SAP Secuirty one. I recieved a card (like a credit card) for my XI certifications but nothing for my Security certification. is that normal? am I only suppose to have 1 certification card? Or should I have one for each certification.

Kind Regards,

Paul Ksobiech

Edited by: Paul Ksobiech on Jul 31, 2008 8:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, congratualtions on your new job!

Your certification moves with you, so what you should do is contact SAP Education in the country where you reside (a list of country contacts can be found at http://www.sap.com/contactsap/countries/index.epx)

and alert them to the fact that you are now at a new company.

As for transferring your S User ID, that may be a decision your new company will have to make. SAP Education can do it, but you should contact the SAP Administrator at your new company to make sure

Lastly, you should have two 'certificates', one for each of the exams you have passed. As you are speaking to SAP Education with your address change, you should mention this and they should be able to get one to you shortly thereafter.

Regards,

Richard Strattner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard,

THANKS!!! that helps soo much. I will contact SAP Education and discuss with them my new status. I will also contact the current SAP Admin and find out what I should do about my S#. I will also ask them about the second "credit card" certificate that I never recieved.

Thank you for getting back to me!!!

Kind Regards,

Paul

Answers (0)