cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUNS Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys

I would appreciate if someone can pointme in the right direction.

We have the duns number(xxxxxxxxx) printing for the packing slip. In our case the incorrect duns number are printing. I have the right number with me but an not aware where to change it in the config.

As far as i know DUNS# is assigned to a plant.!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your input, I did resolve the issue. The DUNS number is assigned in the enterprise struture to the specific plant. I changed the previously assigned number to the new one and it worked for us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DUNS (Dun and Bradstreet Number) is used to idenfity companies. Most of the industry standard interfacing tools/adapters use this number as an identifier.

In your case, incorrect DUNS# is printing.

Below analysis would help you:

1. What is the relationship between DUNS# and Packing Slip (I believe you must have mapped Customer Number to DUNS #). So, Packing Slip Customer Number would have a DUNS# number assigned to it.

2. How are you fetching the data to display it in the form (SAP Script or SAP Smartform).

3. Review your logic.

Regards,

Srilatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

I have worked on the dunning procedure and levels in the past but I am not sure where to assign the correct DUNS# that should then print correctly in packing slip and commercial invoices.

I guess what i am looking to do is assign the duns number to a specific plant. I just dont know where to assing it, looked everywhere but cannot find it.

Would appreciate your response.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the DUNS number is specific to plant, then try to use a field that is not used in the Plant address. For example, you can use Comments field to fill the DUNS number, and your packing list print program can pull the data from here.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope problem with the Program in the out put.not

customization change.

Go to Transaction NACE.

There Select your Output type.

Give the Program / Script to your abaper and ask him to check that.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula