cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem While deleting a PP/DS PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to delete SNP PPMs and PP/DS PPMS, the problem is only with PP/DS PPMS is it is showing up an error saying " Plan cannot be deleted since there are orders referencing it "

I went into RLCDEL transaction and deleted all orders from AA to ZZ and even checked in the Product View but there were no Planned orders or Production orders, Even after checking with the orders individually the error message is still persistent.

Please Suggest.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

My

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer, I just checked and saw that we have few orders in our financial simulation version and that was the reason why my PPMs were not gettign deleted.

In Upgraded system there is a new transaciton showing as a report to delete PPMs in Mass.

/SAPAPO/PPM_DEL - Mass Deletion of Plans and PPMs

This transaction showed me that there were some orders in the simulaiton version.

I really appreciate your help but one small question. How do i go into Database tables and try to see the existing orders??

I think we always store Live cache data into some tables in Database isnt it.

Please suggest.

My

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are a few ways to view orders in the system.

You could use the "Where Used List" transaction code WUF and then select the object type you are interested in, eg PPM or Product. This will then list all the related data items that use that object, eg all the orders etc.

The transaction /sapapo/cdps_rept will allow you to list orders by resource/location etc.

You can also display livecache contents through transaction /sapapo/om16, using the "Orders" tab would allow you to select by location for example.

Alternatively, you could use the tables /sapapo/ordmap and /sapapo/ordkey to find orders, however you need to relate the two via the GUID's to make full sense of the data!

Hope that helps

Regards

Ian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have any simulation versions in the system? If so, then you will also need to delete the orders for your PPM in these versions via RLCDELETE as well.

Regards

Ian