cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBGUI fields locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've just sucessfully configured integrated ITS in 6.40 but webgui fields "users" and "password" are locked and I can't define username and/or password.

Can someone help me here with this issue?

Thanks all,

Best Regards,

Pedro Rodrigues

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

user and passwd is locked on SAP ITS WEBGUI logon page, and gave us this warning:

" SSO ticket generation is deactivated. You can only logon through basic authentication. "

on the bottom we have two bottoms, "Basic Authentication" and "Change password", with the first one I can log on to the backend but if I try to put something in the users or passwor field it is with a gray color (locked), however I can change the client field from 000 to 100 200 .. etc.

Thanks for reply,

Best Regards,

Pedro Rodrigues.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to set the system to accept sso2 cookie

this is done by setting profile parameter

login/accept_sso2_ticket to 1

login/create_sso2_ticket to 2 in transaction RZ10

Regards

Raja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, that's right, I've EP6 under WebAS ABAP+JAVA (all in host1), but I need to access with the integrated ITS on host1 to an R/3 (other WebAS) on host2. I think that you've understood. Is then sufficient to put connector settings on the portal system pointing to host2 R/3 right? Or did I've to change parameters for integrated ITS in SICF ??

Thanks for help.

Best Regards, P

Pedro Rodrigues.

PS: It is better if i open other topic? for reward points

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, just create a system definition for host2 in portal (system configuration) and maintain the connection details and importantly you need to fill

WAS host, was path and was protocol and

ITS host , its path and its protocol in the definition.

e.g

ITS host (host2.domain.com:port)

ITS path (sap/bc/gui/spa/its)

ITS protocol (http or https)

Regards

Raja

dont worry about the points, but its a good practice to separate questions into new threads sothat searching by others/ or by ourselves at a later date becomes easier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

no, it is not possible to connect the integrated ITS on host1 to host2. You can only use host2's integrated ITS (or an additional external ITS, in case there is no integrated ITS on host2; might be a 6.20 system - you didn't specify).

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply.

What i mean is if it's possible to connect from an EP6.0 in an SAP WebAS ABAP+JAVA (host1) to other R/3 in other host (host2) using integrated ITS in same WEBAS as portal(host1). This is because i've to implement ESS/MSS on this portal.

Best Regards,

Pedro Rodrigues

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i doubt i understood your question fully. But let me try to answer

you have EP6 running in host1 and from there you want to connect to host2 running on WAS6.4 ABAP engine right? if yes, yes it is possible.

Is my understanding right? or did i miss your question.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In fact that solves my problem but I've a doubt now !!!

Can I use Integrated ITS for MSS in other ABAP Server ?? I said this because I can't change system that ITS connects to !!!

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the question is answered reward the helpful answers and mark it as answered.

<i>Can I use Integrated ITS for MSS in other ABAP Server ?? I said this because I can't change system that ITS connects to !!!</i>

can you explain a bit further on this?

(may be a new thread with this question might get better results.)

Regards

Raja

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

Could you please clarify where the user and password are locked? Are you trying to logon? In SICF configuration of WEBGUI?

Edgar