Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material list

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!

in transaction VA05 i need data with only material and date wise

( e.g. i need only orders for material no ABC10 and for period 01.01.2008 to 30.01.2008) while doing this

system give error no work list found as describe below

Diagnosis

No entries were found for the specified selection criteria.

Possible reasons for this:

Indexes for materials and business partners have not been updated

The organizational data or selection criteria are incorrect.

Procedure

Check whether all indexes have been updated. Check your organizational data and selection criteria as well.

thanks in advance

points will reward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since, system is asking you to check all indexes have been updated, organizational data, and selection criteria.

1. Check if indexes have been updated:

Go to transaction SE11 -> Choose "Database Table" radiobutton and enter VBAP -> Choose display or press "F7" -> Click on "Indexes" option in the application toolbar or press "Ctrl+F5". Verify if there is an active Material Index.

2. Organization Data

Enter any organization data if you want to.

3. Selection Criteria

Make sure that you are entering correct material number and date format is correct. Since, system is not raising any error specific to formats it should be ok.

Regards,

Srilatha.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear hanumant

In VA05, on top of few selection tabs, you will find Organisational data. Select that and check whether you have maintained the correct sales organization.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks friend

i check that extension index tab there is tick for all like m01, m02 ,m03

and last tab that is status is off for all three

but

this is same screen i seen on my development client and there system give right response but on production client it don't give

can u please give more detail

thanks in advance

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hunumath,

VA05 is used to display the list of sales orders based on material, Sold-To-Party and Organizational nit.

Enter the material and date, just press enter, a pop up window appears for selecting Sales Org. Enter the sales org and press Enter.

I just tried and it is working fine for me. Just check the selection via table VBAP in SE16 and do the same in Va05 for clear picture.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi