cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/RESLCT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I go to product view for a location product, when I click on periods tab, I get the message :

===

"Time stream from resource XXXXXX not valid for total display period"

Time stream from resource WHTST5_0158_001 not valid for total display period

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP_PT055

Diagnosis

The time stream for resource XXXXX is not valid for the general display period. This can cause the display of the time buckets profile for this resource in the product planning table to be inaccurate.

Procedure

Update the resource time stream. To do this, see note 449452.

===

When I looked at the note 449452, it says in table /SAPAPO/RESLCT, there should be only one entry for 30 days in past and 180 in future.

But when I looked at the table in our system, it has two entries. Is this an inconsistency?

What does the error message mean? I looked at the validity in period for the resource and it is 30 days in past and 180 in future. I also ran the report /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES but it doesnot help.

Any suggestions please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you have already run /SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I executed the report with my resource and location for 000 and when I execute, the results screen has

Planning version: 000

Number of resources: blank

Time stream changed: blank

Bucket vector changed: blank and

Resources created: blank

The resource and location values are correct. Is this correct?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok..looks like the report did not work.

Do one more thing. Go in to /SAPAPO/RES01 transaction and and make sure you pick up the resource with the planning version in edit mode. Once you bring up the master data screen for resource, pick up the line item by selecting the row and then clicking on Capacity Profile button above the table. There is a red and white button called "All Bucket profiles". Click on that icon and save the resource.

let us know if it works.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because in your livecache the resorce is valid upto 180 days in future and 30 days in past.

In CFC9 you can extend the validity of the resource.

Please let me know if its working.

Regards,

Prabhu