cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete data Pricing in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have created service sales order with two line items. the probelm is incompletion log showing Missing data is pricing. and the condition price is entered manually in the order. can u plz guide me how to proceed next?

Thanks in advance.

DRN rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao...

Kindly ensure that you have maintained the condition record for the mandatory conditon type through VK11.If its not there enter the price in that conditon record.

Kindly provide more detail in case you need still a better solution..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after entering the missing price manually you will get a message document is complete, then save it and proceed further. You can make sure that the data has been filled by going to Edit > Incompletion log. Best thing is to maintain the condition master data for the missing line items by going to VK11 for the rquired condtion type so that it does nt happen again in the future.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DRN Rao,

Please enter the price in the sales order item level in the condition tab for the respective condition types, then again check the incompletion log if the system gives information message as document completed then save the document other wise fill the incomplete data then save the document.

If you are not able to enter the pricing conditon types manually in the sales order then maintain the condition record for that condition types in VK11.

After maintaining the condition records go to sales order item data -->Condition tab here you click on Up date push button now sytem will show you one screen here you select B - Carry out new pricing now sytem will update the price.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!

IN V/08 please check the required (mandatory) tick in u r pricing procedure for condition type PR00

AND ALSO CHECK

IN V/06 tab manual entry what u mention and what u required

hope it will help

REWARD POINTS