Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plantwise authorization -- Need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to give the authorization for 0plantwise u2013sales organization wise

Give me the solution: step by step

So please help me

Regards,

MM.selvakumaar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva Kumar,

1. Create a role in PFCG tcode and add the tcodes you would like to assign through the menu tab

2. Go to Change Authorization data, and you can restrict authorizations in the various Authorization objects linked to the tcodes.

3, You can restrict the Org level Authorization objects like Plant, Sales Organization via the Org level tab

4. You can create derived roles if you have so many plants and Sales Organizations.

5. For creating derived roles, you need to create a parent role with all the authorization data filled in except the org level data. You can derive the roles from the parent role and give org level data in the derived roles.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be better if you would explain the scenario and your query, this will help to reply you in a better way. Otherwise you'll get a generic reply.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have 30 plants each plants having max 100 users

Here I want to give a user rights

For example: plant name is IN04 and plant User name: xxx

Here I want to give the right For XXX user allowed to see IN04 reports only, not able to see other plant reports

What I did::

I step :

I entered the T-code :rsecadmin

Then click the Authorization tab u2013 click the maintenance

And Create authorization for plant : Zplant

II step:

Then enter the User TAB

Click the Assignment and then Display the User

There text box is there here I enter the Zplant and Click the Insert button

And saved

III step

Enter the t-code PFCG : Role name :z_role_test

Click the Authorization Tab

Chang the display mode

And enter the authorization objects:

S_RS_comp

S_RS_COMP1,

S_RFC,

S_RS_ICUBE,

S_rs_AUTH

AAAB

Then generated the profile

IV step

Go to SU01

Click the Role tab

Enter the Role name z_role_test

And saved

I above mention procedure is right this the way to give the authorization for PLNT wiser

Pls help me

Regards,

MM.Selvakumar

0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Looks like you want to restrict users to Plant level Authorizations in BI 7.0

Here is the process i recommend:

1. Create an Authorization, ZPLANT via RSECADMIN.

2. Try to include both Value Authorizations and Hierarchy Authorizations(if your company has a Plant Hierarchy and you can restrict by the nodes in the hierarchy).

3. Create a role, ZROLE via PFCG and add the required BI Authorization objects for report level access

Also include S_RS_AUTH and add the ZPLANT authorization.

4. Go to the reports and create an Authorization variable with the ZPLANT authorization. ( You may need to wirte a custom ABAP code ).

5. Assign the ZROLE to XXXX user and save.

6. When the user logs in and tries to execute the report, he must be able to see data only connected to the respective plant and not all plants.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Please click on the link below for more information on BI 7.0 Authorizations. This willl guide you through a Step by Step Process:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/659fa0a2-0a01-0010-b39c-8f92b19fbfea]