cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem i'm facing while trying to open the form builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing a small problem while i'm trying to open the form builder via Portal - content management - form builder, i.e., intially a dialogue box statting that :

Applet(s) in this HTML page requires a version of java different from the one the browser is currently using. In order to run the applet(s) in this HTML page, a new browser session is required, press 'Yes' to start a new browser session.

is getting displayed.

when i click either of the buttons, only a statement as : java plug in dected JRE collission get's displayed.

If any one knows what this problem is all about, please share the same.

thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Install Latest Java Version this will solve your problem and the java plugin for your browser is not associated.

To Solve this uninstall existing java and Reinstall latest java Version.

Regards,

Sharma.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

It should be the problem with the JDK version you have currently got installed. Un Install the current version and install latest JDK and set your browser to use this JRE.

Also goto System Admin>System Config>Content Admin-->Form based publishing and ensure that the check box for "Allow HTML Output" is checked.

Regards

Ramesh.

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to use the form builder pre requisites are

1)installed Java Runtime Environment (JRE), version 1.3 (at least 1.3.1_02) or 1.4.x on the client host.

2)The standard delivery provides the XML Forms Builder to the Content Manager role.

check these above two points

PradeeP