cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check and maintain authorization objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alll

Let me knowhow to check and maintain authorization objects in SU24 ECC 6.0.

Thanks

sathies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought Julius and Alex wrote a weblog on this - check it out.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My first guess would be to hit the F1 key Hopefully you've already read the [helpfiles on SU24 at saphelp.com|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/EN/52/671449439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm] so I will also guess you're left with some specific questions.

What is it exactly that you want to know? Maybe you can refer to the parts of the helpfiles you do not (fully) understand.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sathies,

the old check flags

U

Unmaintained

No indicator set. The check for corresponding authorization object is always executed. Field values are not displayed in the Profile Generator.

N

No check

Check disabled. Field values are not displayed in the Profile Generator. This indicator cannot be set for HR and Basis authorization objects.

C

Check

Check always executed. Field values are not displayed in the Profile Generator. For example: Printer authorizations.

CM

Check/maintain

Check always executed. Field values are displayed for changing in the Profile Generator (yellow light).

Have been divided now in

Checkindicator : Check/NoCheck

and

Proposal: Yes/No.

If defaults=yes, then you can modify them after clicking on the apropriate button.

Please refer to the online help for SU24 too.

Although the look of su24 has been changed significantly, the technique behind it is still the same.

Once you have pressed the 'edit'-button on the top left corner, additional editing options will appear in the right-top-frame.

b.rgds,

Bernhard

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to Security.

Regards

Juan