cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity 0 in delivery if not available with immediate delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a problem with creating zero lines in a delivery from a sales order with immediate delivery turned on.

If immediate delivery is turned off, and I will create the delivery via transaction VL10, I will get zero lines in my delivery.

But if immediate delivery is turned on again, I will get the lines with the requested quantity from the customer in my delivery, although we don't have it on stock.

I've already checked the notes, but I couldn't find anything.

Does somebody knows what I have to do?

Jill van Thiel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I'm correct, it is creating schedule lines with quantities but the not creating the delivery in the background and not giving the delivry number immediately after saving the sales order. Guess you are not maintaining any lead times and even if you create a normal order (without immediate delivery like in CS and RO) the system proposes the same day as delivery date. This is purely a guess on assumptions.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

SAP is indeed creating schedule lines with quantities in both cases. If immediate delivery is turned on, the delivery is immediately created and I will also get the delivery number back immediately, together with the sales order number, but if the sales order asks 10 pieces and we have 0, the delivery is created with 10 pieces anyway.

If immediate delivery is turned off, and we make the delivery with transaction VL10, we get a delivery with quantity 0 in the line. We indeed don't use leadtimes, same data as delivery date will be taken.

Jill

Former Member
0 Kudos

J. in the IMG under Delivery config there is a setting for the delivery type that allows or disallows 9 qty deliveries. Check that and see if the behavior is then what you are looking for.

For some reason standard ECC 6.0 has this set to 0 qty allowed for deliveries.