cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table TCURR, Exchange Rate Type EURY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question on table tcurr about how to interpret the exchange rate type field KURST for a record based on the valid from field VDATU for exchange rate type EURY (YearToDate Average Exchange Rates, no EUR). If I want the average ytd exchange rate for June 2008 for USD to EUR, do I need the rate for the valid from of June 1, 2008 (using 9's compliment)? For the year 2007 for USD to EUR, do I need the rate for the valid from of December 1, 2007? I just want to make sure I understand this exchange rate type.

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming this "Year to date Average Exchange Rate" is maintained once in a month and that is for the first day of the month. If this is correct then,

If you need an rate for Jun' 08: then you pick the exchange rate type EURY, from currency EUR to currency USD and valid from date 01-Jun-08.

Similarly if you need an rate for Dec' 07: then you pick the exchange rate type EURY, from currency EUR to currency USD and valid from date 01-Dec-07.

On the contrary if this exchange rate typeis maintained daily the your date for Jun' 08 should be the 30-Jun-08 and for Dec' 07 should be 31-Dec-07.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered