cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page condition in smartform inside the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i create the condition ( page to go to next page) inside the loop condition is working fine.

but when i create the condition ( Page to go to next page) inside the table no of pages are getting triggered, but values are not coming properly. only empty space is coming.

Please let us know the solution.

Regards,

Tirumal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot trigger explicit page breaks in table node..

I guess you have placed the command node after the table node so you are triggering the page break.

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Padma,

yes iam using same as u said, how can i over come it.

i want to trigger the new page based on changing of every new item which r comiing from the table.

please suggest an alternate solution.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the main window you will create table its automatically gets trigger new page option

but you need to cteate two pages

FIRST page

NEXT page

main window in the first page same as copied in the next page

page1----FIRST page

NEXT----next page give like

it will help ful u

regards

bhupal

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

IN table you cannot have a PAGE BREAk if at all you want to have then all you have to use FOLDER NODe and define the table inside that FOLDER NODE

Protection against page break for several table lines

- Expand the main area of your table node in the navigation tree.

- Insert a file node for the table lines to be protected in the main area.

- If you have already created table lines in the main area, you can put the lines that you want to protect again page break under the file using Drag&Drop. Otherwise, create the table lines as subnodes of the file.

- Choose the Output Options tab page of the file node and set the Page Protection option. All table lines that are in the file with the Page Protection option set are output on one page.

Regards

pavan