cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make delivery for unconfirmed qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My requirement is in the sale order suppose i gave qty as 100 and the confirmed qty is 50 which shows in schdule lines tab page,for this qty delviery has happened and PGI also done,

But here Invoice has done with 100 qty.

1.Do i need to create a delivery based on the sale order for the remaining qty 50.

or else.

2.how to make the config changes inorder to make billing doc based on the confirmed qty of sale order or delivery ,

Here billing document is based on the delivery document.

Pls suggest

Thks & Regards

Mahendar,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendar,

As per the standard process, only the PGI done quantity will be invoiced but in your case billing happened more that PGIed quatity it is not advaisable also.

So please check the copy control settings between your delivery type and the billing document type in VTFL transaction as per the standard these copying routines should be there

At Header level

Copying requirements 003 - Header/Dlv-related

At item level

Copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item

Data VBRK/VBRP 001 Inv. Split (sample)

And also check the field Billing quantity as per the standard it should be B Delivery quantity less invoiced quantity

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I have checked at VTFL, whatever u said are there already in config settings, but one thing is missing. i,e

Data VBRK/VBRP as 001(Inv Voice split(sample)).

Can u pls explain the fucntionality of this field.

Regards

Mahendar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

first of all you need to make sure that only 50 nos has been delivered. Go to the order Environment --> Changes. Check the status of the order . Is it showing as being processed?

You may check the status of the delivery also from here.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

S its confirmed .....that delivered qty is only 50.....and PGI also done for 50 qty.