cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Runtime WorkBench/Configuration/Save Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Runtime WorkBench, when i choose "Configuration" tab, and after choose "Save Configuration", i get an error message as below:

"Configuration saved RFC ping failed for the following RFC destinations (created upon saving) in the system DEV800: PMIDEV800, PMITST910"

In this case, my XI system has one Integration Server: DEV800 and one Business System TST910. Two RFC (Process Monitoring Infrastructure RFC) created: PMIDEV800, PMITST910 can't not function correctly. And i don't know how i can correct this error.

Anyone can please help me to correct this error?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vinh Vo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I am on PI 7.0 and the referred blog doesn't point out the problem we are facing while configuring Monitoring.

Any other ideas or suggestions please relevent to PI 7.0.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone have configured End to End monitoring or faced this issue while configuring.

Kindly guide us as I believe this is known issue and many have already resolved this.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I haven't resolved this problem. I'm still waiting for an other solutions.

Best Regards,

Vinh Vo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you on PI 7.1?

if yes, does the sm59 destination has fully qualified hostname?

give it a shot by making the changes and try as suggested in the blog here

Edited by: Raghu on Aug 12, 2008 2:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vin,

Have you resolved this issue? Kindly let me know as I am also facing same issue in configuration of monitoring.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Two RFCs are really incorrect. But, i can't set or modify the parameters of 2 RFCs: PMIDEV800, PMITST910 in Tcode SM59. Because, when i modify 2 RFCs, and after choose button "Save Configuration" in Runtime WorkBench/Configuration, two other RFCs will be created instead of 2 RFCs below (PMIDEV800, PMITST910). An other way, these RFCs are created and modify by the XI system, we can't modify or set it manually. I think that we should correct in other place. How do you think about this problem?

Thanks and best regards,

Vinh Vo

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the forum, u need to check the RFC's

PMIDEV800, PMITST910 in sm59 t.code.

where you can find test conncetion tab.

please check it - u can able to login to target system or not.

else, please set the logon parameters and host name.

warm regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinh vo,

do chk this link

Thanx

Sampath