cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 - Negative MDN response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created a self-signed certificate (signing & encryption) in cyclone and uploaded it in XI. I passed some messages via cyclone to Seeburger AS2 adapter which is being configured in SAP XI.

The payload was delivered from cyclone end but the receipt (MDN) obtained was a negative response.

Error Message: Receipt response: Receiver reported that the signing certificate is not trusted

is it possible in XI (configuration) to make the certificate trusted?

Help needed!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To avoid this error you need to follow the below steps.

1. Upload the Cyclone certificate in the Visual Admin. Path of the certificate is TRUSTED\XXX

2. If SAP XI is also encrypting messages with any certificate then you need to upload the same in Visual Admin in path TRUSTED\service_ssl\XXX

3. Provide the same path in Security Settings of the Sender/ Receiver Aggrement

Cheers!

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the reply!

I had done all the necesary points which you had mentioned earlier itself (also in the sender agreement). Is there anything else in XI that needs to be setup such that it determines the certificates as TRUSTED.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Your senario seems to be very intersting anyways go to the transaction "STRUST" in SAPXI and install the respective certificate over there .....Hope this solution works for you...

Regards

Sai

Reward with points if helpful