cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

QM is active in plant X where i am doing result recording for insspection lot of material A( lot orign 04). Then this material is transfered to another plant Y.

Now this material is A is just packed in this plant Y and sold as material B. In the plant Y i have assigned componenet A as bom component of material B.

Now delivery is made for this material B . My client want Quality certificate for this delivery item B. As material is already inspected in plant X no inspection ls active in this plant Y.

Is it possible to get certificate for this delivery.if yes then pls guide me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haven't you recently just asked this?

If your batch managed at the material or client level, and the material is batch managed, and if the the values are on the batch record, it wouldn't matter where you move the material to. The cert can report the values from the batch record.

This is the best way when you move materials. Then you don't have to worry about where the inspection lots are.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi craig,

Yes

What u said is correct

In my case batch mangement is active .

in certificate profile result orign is - inspection result

and inspection specification is - inspection specification from QM

But when i tried to print the certificate it is giving me an error as no inspection lot is found for the material B ( which is not there in that plant. I hav einspection lot for matrial A )

Thanks

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have batch management active and your results are on the batch, why aren't you setting the profile up to get the results from the batch instead of the inspection lot?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi craig,

what u said is correct but my client is not maintaing any speccification in batch. He is having inspection lot for the material and he wants the certificate w .r. t delivery so that he can get delivery no,upper and lower limit including measured value on profile

can you pls tell me what can be done in this case

Thanks

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I beleive you'll have to look at the FM used for getting the inspection specs from the inspection lot. And then copy and edit the FM to remove any plant restriction so it will look for inspection lots across all plants. Set this FM up in config with a new "spec orign" key and then you can select that in your cert profiles then.

You'd have to do the same thing for result origin.

Craig

Answers (0)