cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Posting Messages from XI to MDM Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloo Experts,

I am trying to Post the Message from XI to SAP MDM Console. When I am trying to post a test message it appears success in XI and it is not visible in SAP MDM.

But, the logs of MDM shows the Namespace and Interface were not registered.

Can any one tell me how I can register my Namespaces in the SAP MDM console?

From some of the previous topics I can understand that to register any interface I need to have the below details

Namespace :

Interface :

Bean :

Method :

I can provide the Namespace and Interface which I am using to post the messages to SAP MDM console.

Can any one tell me where do I can find the Bean and Method of the particular Inbound interface?

Cheers!

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the data import in the MDM will happen using the Import Manager. So the file has to be posted to the FTP folder of the MDM Import Manager but why are you posting the message to the MDM Console?

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think I clearly didn't explain my problem.

My Scenario is to post the message from SAP XI to one more External SAP system using HTTP cc (RFC destination)

Unfortunately that External System has been built on SAP MDM.

As per XI it is picking the message from the Source and successfully sending to the Receiver.

But at Receiver side we donu2019t see any message. But we can see certain Logs stating that

Error in processing the Inbound Message Exception:-Unable to Process the Message with Message ID u201C*********u201D with u201CNameSpace#Inbound InterfaceNameu201D is not Registered.

I want to know how to register the namespace and the Interface name of XI system ( my own system ) in External SAP System.

Cheers!

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Just to help you. If you ask the same question in MDM forum then the posibility to get the solution is much more.

Follow this link to post your ques in MDM Forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

I am not clear about your scenario why u are sending message to console , if u want to send any data in to MDM, u have to send to ready folder in the import manager .