cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 sysfail error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In scenarios where inbound queues are used, the queues are set to "SYSFAIL" and i often have to delete the SYSFAIL messages manually

Is there any way through which i can delete these messages which are of status=SYSFAIL (schedule some job)

Thanks

Jonu J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Naveen

The particular weblog does not speak about deleting the messages which are in status=sysfail, it speaks about sending the other messages which are waiting in the queue

What i would like to know is that if there is some programm which when scheduled as a background job would actually delete queues which are in status=sysfail

thanks

Jonu J

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>if there is some programm which when scheduled as a background job would actually delete queues which are in status=sysfail

no, because this is not allowed on PRD systems

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Can you explain to me why the integration engine does allow queues that are stopped (with status=sysfail) still receive messages to process them ????

I have several inbound abap proxies developed in a SAP IS-OIL (WEBAS6.2), that sometimes when invoked by SAPXi fires errors that makes the queues going to sysfail, what I don't understand is if the queue is stopped, why it still is able to receive messages to be treated but since the queue is stopped the messages go to status "scheduled" (there other queues of same type that are available!!!). This is causing major problems in our production enviroment...

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at this weblog on How to restart messages

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonu,

This thread addresses the same issue.Hope it helps you.

Cheers,

Rashmi