Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing - EPCG & Advance License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Hi,

Points will be given for all relevant / close answers.

We are planning for a development for EPCG and Advance License tracking. but, these two numbers have to be mentioned in sD Billing.

Can you suggest any user exit or any field exit to capture these details in SD Billing?

Has anyone done this before, pl throw some light.

regards,

rahul asai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rahul

Yes as for as exports from India is concerned, SAP has not addressed the requirement of export obligations. Government incentives to Indian exporters like Advance Licence, EPCG, Drawback etc., are all have to be developed on our own.

While developing, you can take into consideration the following to add new fields

For Advance Licence

- Licence Type

- Licence Number

- Issue Date

- Validity period

- Export Item

- Obligation quantity

- Import components

- Export value

For EPCG

- Licence Type

- Licence Number

- Issue Date

- Validity period

- Obligation period

- Obligation amount in Local currency

- Obligation amount in Foreign currency

- Type of EPCG Licence

- Item exported

- Asset Number

- po ref

- Plant to which the machinery would be imported

Once you develop fields for maintaining the above basic datas, you can tell the ABAPer the logic as follows

For Advance Licence

Whenever export invoice is generated for an item which is maintained in Advance Licence, for print out, it has to fetch the text (as prescribed by the Government) from the above area and also based on the billing quantity, it should cumulate and ensure that the billing quantity should not exceed over and above the obligation quantity.

For EPCG

But for EPCG, the above condition is not applicable. You can define a logic that if any of the items generated in billing is maintained in EPCG licence, the respective text (may be you can hard code this) should flow to invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a small suggestion, request you not to make initial statements like " Points will be given for all relevant / close answers."

Coming to your query I believe these EPCG and Advance licensing numbers are maintained outside SAP system. And you would be entering them in the order. And the same you would want to be copied in to the sales order.

If I have understood right, then maintain them in any one of the text fields in the sales order and maintain the copy control settings. This should solve ur issue.

If I am not answered ur question, can I request you to brief us the process, so somebody will be able to throw light.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taken you suggestion.

Thanks for your input.

Well, EPCG and ADV. Lic will be a development in SAP itself, just these numbers are required to be captured somewhere in sales cycle either in sales order or in delivery or in invoice. These numbers will be pulled from Billing document finally and will be put in to developed report.

Why I dont want to use any text field is that, user may enter 323 245 or 32 32 45 in text field. So, I intend to give them selection option in the form of combo box, F4 selection. So, Looking for some field / user exit for the same.

Can you pl pour in your inputs here.

regards,

rahul asai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create two new fields in the Sales order header data. One indicator meant if this sales order would have a EPCG and advance licence or not and the other one to populate the number range.

2. Create a Z number range.

3. Carry out developments in the MV45AFZZ so that if the field relevant for EPCG and Advance Licence are checked by the user only then the system would pick up the sequential number range.

4. Create a Z table to update the sales order no. and corresponding EPCG and Advance licence numbers. U should be able to retreive this data from VBAK it self.

5. Carry out the customization between sales and billing documents for copying the data.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar