cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with overpicked delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a problem with a delivery which was overpicked. A TO was created with 750Kg extras to the previously determined delivery quantity. In the meanwhile, production needed those batches, but since they were already attached to a Delivery, they couldn't use it, so ingeniously somebody made an adjustment to bring the batches from anywhere back to stock, where they were used in production. Now, the delivery still has the 750Kg extra's, which means they didn't perform the adjustment correctly. What we need to do, is to remove those 750kg from the delivery back to stock and through a good-made adjustment dissapear it from the stock again because they were used in production like 2 months ago.

The problem is, the dynamic bin of the delivery doesn't show those batches anymore... so is like the stock doesn't exist, but when we see the document flow of the delivery we still can see the 750kg overpicked. We cannot just create a TO from the delivery to stock because according to WM, the bin has no stock at all... What could we do in this case?

Thanks in advance,

SS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your answers. That's actually an action I have already taken to prevent it to happen in the future again, but this problem already exists. The problem is not that the system allowed it to happen, but that we cannot fix it for this particular delivery because the stock seems to not exist anymore, although it still appears in the document flow as picked quantity. My question is, how can I remove the picking from the delivery if the dynamic bin doesn't show stock?

Thanks.

SS.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai

one of the major function of delivery item category is check for over delivery and minimum delivery

Check the settings there and give proper control

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OVLP delivery item categories and select the item category and and tick check over delivery as B Situation rejected with an error message.