Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsible cost center

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have changed the cost center of maint. work center of a Function location.Now when order created manually for that F.L. ,the responsible cost center under additional data tab in the order showing the changed cost center but auto generated order (through maint. plan created earlier) for that F.L. not showing the changed cost center but showing the cost center which was maintained earlier. Now what to do ,so that auto generated order also show the changed cost center in resp.cost center field in additional data tab?

Thanks in advance

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you have changed the cost centre for the Fl recenntly.

but the FL related planned earlire and schedule. if you do the rescheduling and if the schedule releases the order in that order you will get recently changed cost centre.

if you want you can go change the cost centre in order aslo.

pl try

-ashok

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it should change just reschedule your maintenance plan and check the latest released order.the responsible cost center will be changed

regards

thyagarajan

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear thyagarajan,

In my maint. plan few calls are hold will they show the changed cost center when converted to call or i have to reschedule them also.One thing more can i get the same plan date after rescheduling for the hold calls as now.

regards

Sunil

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes once the HOLD call object releases it will have the changed cost center only , just go to IP10 ,specify your maintenance plan and select the scheduling update and save.

no problem will occur for planned date

regards

thyagarajan

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks thyagarajan

regards

Sunil