cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am learning XI.and Right now wants to do a project on XI which is Integration of Java Web based application into SAP.

What concepts i need to go through and how the fileds from my java system can be picked and have to be placed in my outbound system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r java application uses WebServices , u can use Sender SOAP Adapter to populate u r Outbound Interface.

U can get the structure of u r WebService in the XI box by using the WSDL file of u r WebService.

rgds

srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>What concepts i need to go through

It is good that you ask for what concepts you need to know instead of asking the solution.

Just search in SDN with the same key words in your subject. You will find tons and tons of help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, it depends upon your web application.

If it contains any web services then you can configure SOAP adapter and communicate through the SAP XI application.

If you have a simple web based application then you can use HTTP adapters.

Check SOAP and HTTP adapter concepts in detail.

Regards,

Shri

• reward points if it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitty,

As you said Your JAVA Application is Web based application, you can expose it as Webservice.

JAVA People will pick the data from Dbase using their application and will send the data to XI by using our XI Details like Message Interface and Data type structure and all.

So we can Use SOAP Adpater or HTTP in XI..

If you use HTTP for sending the data to XI means there is no need of Adapter also. why because HTTP sits on ABAP Stack and can directly communicate with the XI Integration Server Directly

If you are dealing with the Wenservice and SAP Applications means check this

Regards

Seshagiri