cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Account Determination Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In sales order creation we have a provision to see the account determination analysis may be even before invoice is created.

The path for this is: In th menu bar above:: Environment - Analysis - Account Determination

But in my case when I click on it, nothing appears than blank in the analysis screen

Can you please tell me if anything is remaining / needs to be activated to view this.

Regards

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue closed since no answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to be sure : Did you check that VBRP-AUGRU_AUFT is indeed filled in the invoice ?

( In sales this field is called VBAK-augru but in billing this field is VBRP-AUGRU_AUFT )

Put a break-point in RV60AFZZ / USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV and see if the field KOMKCV-AUGRU gets filled.

Alternatively your can fill yourself

RWD POINTS IF HELPFUL

REGARDS

You have been neglecting my repeated requests NOT to ask for points. If you continue to do this, your entire points will be deleted from your account and also you will never get any more points !!!!!!! Please dont force us to do so

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 30, 2009 8:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

You need to see from the Sales Order Over view Screen go to Envoirnment - Analysis - Account Determination.

If you go either from header or item screen it will get in to Grey Mode. I mean to say you can see Account Determination but it will not function.

Please confirm me is this what you required?

Thanks and Regards

Yoganand Pingili

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay

Could you try doing it in change mode (VA02) and then check the determination analysis.

I understand it does not appear in display mode

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

No its still not visible, even in VA02, VA01 & VA03.

Please suggest

Regards

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest some solution for seeing account determination analysis in sales order. Same like invoice why cannot it be seen in sales order even though the option is available in : Environment - Analysis - Account Determination

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the account determination is done successfully and GL accounts are determined you cannot see any entries here. If there is a problem in account determination and system is not able to find GL accounts then you can view that entry in account determination analysis. Try to remove the entry in VKOA for one of the account keys in VKOA and check it out in sandbox/dev client.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account determination procedure ex: KOFI00 should be assigned in the billing type you are using, customize the same and do the billing.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I am already able to see the account assignment analysis in billing document.

I said I want to see the analysis in sales order in the path i have mentioned.

Kindly suggest how this can be done

Regards

Dhananjay