cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Arabic Text in a Form Developed in Language 'EN'

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a form developed in EN language when we take a print out of the form there is a Description for the Material in Arabic

which is Read from the Header Texts, When this Description comes in Print Privew it comes in a Inverted way that is the Text is comming from right to left .

I have Created the Form in Arabic also but in that case the Text of English Descriptions are changing and the entire form becomes right aligned .

I have also tried Taking out printouts using the Arabic Printer Drivers like 16swin etc

I have also used charcter family as Andale_J , etc which ever are ment for Arabic and used it for that variable but the result is same .

Awaiting for Response

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv Bose and Amith ...

I am having the same problem. Please could guide me how to solve this problem? Thanks in Advace.

awaiting for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Shekher

Former Member
0 Kudos

its quite natural..Arabic language is from right to left

and NOT from left to right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik ,

Thanks for Reply, I understand that arabic is from right to left, Hence in the texts it is maintained as Right

to left and it comes fine even if we see the text while debugging the script but when the output comes it again reverses back .

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check printer cofig in SPAD under the eye of basis person its an basis issue.dont worry.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit for Reply, But what settings in Spad you think has to be done or changed in order to Incorporate this

Regards

Shiv