cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise tax problem in j1iin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using tax procedure TAXINN. BED, Ecess, Secess are calculating in sales order and billing (vf01).

while creating J1IIN it is not calculating.

Please give me solution,

Thx in advance,

Babs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are using TAXINN tax procedure. Say in your pricing procedure ZAAAA, the following are the required condition types:

Basic excise duty = JEXP

Edu Cess = JCEP

SE Cess = JA1X

Go to IMG - logistics general - tax on goods movements - india - basic settings - determination of excise duty - condition based excise determination - classify condition types.

Here maintain the entries as shown below:

Procedure..........................Condi Type.........................Condition Name

ZAAAA................................JEXP.......................BEDARTOT A/R BED Total

ZAAAA................................JCEP......................CESARTOT A/R Cess Total

ZAAAA................................JA1X.......................AT1ARTOT A/R AT1 Total

{I assume that the other CIN settings have been done by you as mentioned below:}

Maintain Excise registrations

Maintain company code settings

Maintain plant settings

Maintain Excise groups

Maintain series groups

Maintain excise duty indicators

Go to IMG - logistics general - tax on goods movements - india - account determination

1. Define G/L account for taxes

2. Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

3. Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

After you are done with the above settings, try creating a new excise invoice.

Also below the line item the system should show the various duties. For that go through the following:

Go to IMG - logistics general - tax on goods movements - India - basic settings.

Here select the very first option "Maintain Excise Registrations". Here for your excise registration number you have multiple options:

ECC NO.

Excise Reg No.

Excise Range

Excise Division

Commissionerate

After this is the important setings as far as the various duties are concerned. Only those duties will be displayed which have a tick against them:

Liable to AED

Liable to SED

Liable to CESS

Indicator NCCD (not used now)

Liable to AT1

Liablt to AT2

Liable to AT3

Check whether you have ticked against "Liable to AT1". If not then tick here & then try creating an excise invoice. It should work.

Reward points if solution helps.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babs,

Please go through this IMG path then check the settings,

SPRO>IMG>Logistics General>Tax on goods movements>India >Basic settings>Determination of Excise duty-->Maintain Excise defaults here you check Your BED and Cess condition types have been assigned or maintained in A/R BED cond colomun and A/R Cess colomun or not.

If not maintain then try

If maintained please check with the BASIS people are they applied any patches recently it may also cause to not cto coming in the excise invoice.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.