cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-CRM integration..Pertaining Pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPL,

Can U PLZ let me know the areas which an SD consultant should know/Concentrate fro SD-CRM Integration.

Certain Pricing Procedures and Condition Types which are defined in R/3 are not visible in CRM. lex EKKO

What neesd to be done in this regard.

What is a Supliment Table ??

PLZ expalin.

Its Urgent.PLZ reply.

Best Regards,

Subbzz..

Edited by: Subba Rao on Jul 29, 2008 9:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu...

As you may be aware ECC is a seperate server and CRM is a seperate server.Both are connected only by a middleware. As you said rightly, costing condition types are not having any use in CRM.Numerous issues are to be considered during the integeration...

First for the integeration part we need to understand the real requirement of your CRM application and we need to configure that in ECC.Once its configured we have to download that in CRM which can be accomplished via various downloading objects in CRM.

For Eg Pertaining pricing CRM tax classificiations are diffrent from ECC taxclassifications(As in ECC we are not supposed to maintain 1 or 0 as the value in customer and material tax classification value) . For this We are supposed to maintain the integeration values which correctly interprets when the document is transferred from CRM - ECC.

Hope my clarification for this hard question is as clear as mud...

Thanks

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

THNX Safeer..

It would be really GR8 if u could share any link/document with me which could elaborate the role of an SD consultant in the SD - CRM integration part.

Currently I am working for an SAP -IS solution where this integration plays a key role.

Cheerzz..

Subbzz..