cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding dynamic context attributes with ALV - ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a context node whose structure will be determined only at runtime, and to that structure, one more field will be added later on. The entire structure has to be rendered in an ALV grid.

What I have done do far:

1. Get the structure name

2. called Create_node_info_from_struct() and created a node which has n attributes say.

3. Add the (n+1)th attribute using add_attribute().

4. Call Bind_Elements passing the internal table that has data in all n+1 fields.

5. Instantiated the ALV usage and called set_data.

I am not getting all the attributes in the ALV display. The attributes that are added through create_nodeinfo_from_struct are only displayed, the last added attribute is not displayed.

After Bind_ELements(), when I check, the first n attributes are available as static attributes and the last attribute is available as dynamic attribute. But it does not get reflected in the display.

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Nithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I tried the same thing by creating a dummy context node without any attributes, and adding all attributes at runtime using the add_attribute method. In that case too, it doesnt work. All the attributes are available in the dynamic attributes of the node element, but are not getting displayed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

regards,

nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I am experiencing the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?

Regards

Johan Kriek

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seams to be the same problem i have.

Is there any solution?

br