cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice before goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement for the European Plants that we should be able to create billing document (Not Proforma) before the Goods Issue in the case of Export scenarion.

Has anybody any idea how to set up the billing document so that I am able to do billing before goods issue.

Please advise.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTFL try and change the copying requirement to 11 and see if the invoice is allowed to be created.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also had a similar scenario in one of our projects. We created a proforma Invoice to meet the requirement immediately after the delivery.

The goods were dispatched on the proforma Invoice and customs clearance also happened on the same. On the output we mentioned proforma Invoice no as the Invoice no and delivery no as the reference document.

At the time of final invoicing, PGI was carried out and Invoice output was generated. This output contained the proforma invoice again as the invoice no and Final invoice number as the reference document instead of delivery no. Finance postings and clearances were carried out using final invoice no in the system. A Z report was developed to establish a link between proforma Invoice no and final invoice no.

We followed this approach so as to book the COGS and Sales together, as otherwise it was affecting our monthly financial statements. If you are also facing the same problem, you may try the above approach.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Edited by: Peeyoosh Jain on Jul 29, 2008 11:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

Pl go through the following link, it might be helpful 2 u.....

http://help.sap.com/bp_chemv1500/Chem_DE/Documentation/Q91_BPP_EN_DE.doc

Cheers,

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use order type billing. by doing so u can create billing before doing PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do billing wrt delivery not sales order.

The process remains the same as of normal sales, the only difference is that in case of Export , system should allow Billing document before Goods Issue.

Please advise.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can have different billing type for exports with sal\me order type. so that the combinations can have different billing scenarios.

thanks

bidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the T.Code VTFA & select the proper combination of you target Billing Doc type & Source Sales Document Type.

Double clicking on the combination you can maintain copy control at header level, also main tain copy control for item level.

Hope this will help you.

Please revert back if any query.

Thanks

Bidhu