Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE + java roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access Enforcer(5.2) provisions the user roles for SAP R/3 system.

Here the requirement is to provision net weaver portal roles as well which is also called as JAVA roles.

Can any body guide us on, if there is any customization that can be done to provision java roles in access enforcer?

Can JAVA roles be customized?

Please help me in this regard

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suma devaraj ,

1- In AE5.2 it is not possible to import net weaver portal roles or JAVA roles into Access enforcer and User ,Role provisioning is not possible into Enterprise Portal.

I think this facility available in new version of AE 5.3,but i am not sure on that.

2-Yeah Java roles or Net weaver roles are customized.

You can assigned action and delete action from roles in UME.

Regards,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

UME and Portal role provisioning is available in AC 5.3

You will need to enter Ramp Up to obtain teh software or wait until it becomes GA nearer the end of the year.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even we have a requirement where in we want to know whether Java roles (for example for assigning in eCommere CRM 2007) can be provisioned through GRC 5.3? This is currently not possible with GRC 5.2. Is it possible with GRC 5.3?

Awaiting a response.

Thanks in advance.

-

Warm Regards

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUP 5.3 can provision to the UME, so therefore your java roles should be able to be provisioned assuming eCommere CRM 2007 uses the UME