cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have configured a track on NWDI (CE7.0 sp14) .using that track in NWDS (CE7.1 sp05).

I am to create dc in the sc .when i activate the activity,

i get the following error

Resource:u201D/SC/<Vendor name><SC name>/_comp/ToplevelDCs/u2026u2026..dcrefu201D is not relevant for DCbuild and will be ignored.Reason: Invalid DC URL SC/<Vendor name><SC name>/_comp/ToplevelDCs/u2026u2026..dcref.URL does not point to DCs root directory.

u2026

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sap/tc/buildcontroller/CBSBuildController (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

I have also checked the url in the Windows->perspective.

Do i have to make any configurations in the cbs.

required urgent help on this!!!

Regards,

Divya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

First of all, the NWDI version 7.0 is not CE. it is still NW WAS 7.0.

Composition Environment (CE) is aplicable for version 7.1 and above.

>

> Hi All,

>

> i have configured a track on NWDI (CE7.0 sp14) .using that track in NWDS (CE7.1 sp05).

>

> I am to create dc in the sc .when i activate the activity,

> i get the following error

>

> Resource:u201D/SC/<Vendor name><SC name>/_comp/ToplevelDCs/u2026u2026..dcrefu201D is not relevant for DCbuild and will be ignored.Reason: Invalid DC URL SC/<Vendor name><SC name>/_comp/ToplevelDCs/u2026u2026..dcref.URL does not point to DCs root directory.

> u2026

> java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sap/tc/buildcontroller/CBSBuildController (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)>

The last line of the post, it clearly indicates the problem.

WAS 7.0 works with JDK 1.4 and CE supports JDK 1.5. You are trying to build an application coded using higher version of Java with a lower version of CBS.

Upgrade your NWDI to build and deploy application developed in CE.

Best Regards,

Alka.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alka,

Thanks for your help.

Now that major minor version problem is not resolved. But i am getting

Error]: com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.BuildControllerException: Invalid syntax of passed build properties JDK1.5.0_11_HOME

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.createBuildSettings(CBSBuildController.java:592)

Can you please tell the corect syntax for setting the above property

Thanks and Regards,

Divya.

Former Member