cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

my inspection lot is created already and then i added one inspection characteristics in inspection plan, now i want to result record of that new inspection plan but when i go for result record there is old inspection plan.

please give me solution how to take new inspection plan in result recording ?

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

It is clear that when you have added the MIC to the inspection plan the inspection lot was already released (Status 'REL'). It means system has already read the inspection plan data for the inspection lot. If then you amend any thing to the inspection plan it will not incorporated in the inspection lot hence lot has already read the plan data.

So now to rectify it if you have not started the RR, then Go to inspection lot change mode (QA02),,then follow the path. Inspection lot->Function->Withdraw Approval.

Then Run trx QAC3 to cancel the generated physical samples If there any.

Then again go to QA02 and again assign the inspection plant to the lot. (Remember here the Key Date must be later then the change you have done in the Inspection plan.)

Now the inspection plan with the added MIC will assign to the lot and that will be appeared for RR.

And If you have already started in the RR, then you can't do the above ratification activity. so simply add the same MIC to the RR as Un-planned MIC. record the Results.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shymal,

i did wht you suggested me but when i go to change mode, in the inspection specification Tab that Tab is disable i couldnt assigned that new inspection plan.

please suggest me solution

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know the status of your lot. Completed status. If it's REL then don't worry about the TAB condition just click over it it will get reassigned.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after withdrawal sample status became created and approval required then in qa02 i changed give approval from function menu.then inspection lot became REL and when i checked inpection plan through inpection lot this shows me new inpection plan but in result recording this select old inpsection plan.

please suggest solution.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the steps strictly dotto as I mentioned.

- After you got the inspection lot with status CRTD again, after cancellation of samples, Check

1. The inspection plan key date

2. The material assignment key date in QP02 screen.

These two dates must be prior to the inspection lot Key date.

If such so then click on the "Tasklist / sepc." button. It doesn't matter even it has become in active. Believe me it will work.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have changed inspection plan with past date(key date)for ex01.04.2008 and the inspcetion lot created at 26.04.2008 and in inspection lot task list/specification tab that tab is disable. i can not assign new inspection plan

no effect in result recording screen taking old plan only

regards

Pravin

Edited by: pravin dhokey on Jul 29, 2008 2:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin Bhai,

Ok

Run trx QP03

enter the Group / counter or Material/plant

enter the Key Date as 20.04.2008 (Prior to the lot creation Date)

press enter, reach up to the inspection characteristic over view screen.

Check the added MIC is displayed here or not.

If it is visible here then it must get assigned to the lot also. at QA02 screen.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Follow the below step.

Step1: Go to QP02 enter concern Item code and add the required MIC.

Step2: Go to QA02 and enter Inspection lot number (What you want to change) and click Sample icon and simply Save (Now lot Status is CRT (created mode))

Step3: Go to QA32 execute and select Inspection lot (that is What your enter in QA02 for reset) and click Inspection lot icon it will go to again qa02 screen here reassign the Task list under Insp.Specification tab and save.

Now you can do the result recording with new inspection plan.

For any query revert.

Regards,

Babusingh.S