cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default PO header Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii All,

I am getting default header text when i create PO in ME21N. though I am not giving any text in header text but still dont know from where this text is coming.

please help me in this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO > SAP reference IMG

Do a search for "Define Copying Rules for Header Texts"

This is where you set the rules for copying header texts from other objects (Purchase Req or Vendor master for example) into the PO header texts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe PO's can inherit text from the Purchase Requisition that generated it. But that may have been from a user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am not getting exact user exit from where this text is coming..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody help me in this to find exact BADI/USER EXIT/ ENHANCEMENT from where the text is populating in header text of ME21N whithout giving any text in header ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First thing u need to do is , check if any active projects/implementations in ur systems.

check Tcodes SE19>Z* or SE24>Z* in case of BADI

for Enhancements --->check table MODACT and see no of entires ,and check all the projects in CMOD

If PO is created with ref of PR , then PO header Text will be copied from the PR , so this one u need to check in SPRO.

regards

Prabhu

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in General No Header text will be added by default. It may be becuase of some configuration settings or Through some BADI or enhancement it is getting populated.

Check it once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Where configuration is set for text?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think we have to live with that its standard one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is not a standard one I am getting only in one client not in another client.

and text is 65 length big. somehow it is fetcing or some user exit/ BADi its taking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont want the default text which is coming by clicking back from text editor in ME21N -? Header Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the existence of the header text for the given transaction ME21N. Do you want to print header text to be printed in your form?

Thanks,

Phani Diwakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the given PO whether the Header text is there.

EKKO-IHREZ for header text field

If you dont want to display it then we need to use the Exit or BADI related to it.

We can use either of them.

EXIT_SAPMM06E_013

I_EKKO struture of type EKKO

Or go with BADI

ME_PROCESS_PO->use PROCESS_HEADER->

in this IM_HEADER is of type IF_PURCHASE_ORDER_MM

-> in this use SET_DATA method the paremters of

this IM_DATA-> of type MEPOHEADER

this of type EKKO try to fill IHREZ to get header text.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandralekha.