cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Masters,

1.Can any one tell me the scenerio of Simulation.

Basic configuration.

2.Can we delete whole cost plan at single shot (element wise).

3.Is there any standard report to see the values of Costplan(cj40)..Budget(cj30)

Reagards&Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If possible you can follow this link which will give more insights of Simulation Versions for Project in SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/0b/ba853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Anish Walinjkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasai,

For Query - 1: Follow the following steps:

(1) Goto T.code SPRO --> IMG Menu --> Project System --> Simulation --> Stipulate Version Keys for Simulation (T.code OPUS). Over here create version keys as per your requirement. Do not Flag for inactive input template.

(If you tick the input mask to inactive, then no version numbers can be created in this number range.) You can cancel this indicator.

(2) Goto T.code SPRO --> IMG Menu --> Project System --> Simulation --> Stipulate Simulation Version.

(3) Project Version are called Screen Shots of Operative Projects and not simulation version. Simulation version are usually used for having different Planned version of one project before the execution starts.

(4) Now Goto T.code CJV1. Enter Simulation version key, Project Definition, Project Profile.

(5) Choose continue. You would see project planning board enter/edit the data and save the simulation version.

For Query - 2: Follow the following steps:

You need to manually clear the plan cost defined in CJ40. There is no option to delete the plan cost at one go.

For Query - 3: Follow the following steps:

(1) Goto T.code CNS41. Enter the Project Definition and Execute or F8

(2)Choose Fields or F5 and select "Project Cost Schedule" and "Budget" or any required fields.

Please let me know if you need more clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,

Anish Walinjkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anish,

Thanx for your valuable reply,i have rewarded points,can u tell me what are the advantages of Simulation,when this process will start,u have any screen shot or material.

Regards&Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. go thru the link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/0b/ba853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Simulation is a project screen shot for a purticular instant.at the time of quotations where we need to calculate cost with different combinations we can use this.

2. as far as I know we can't delete cost plan entirely at one instant.

3.In CNS41 we can see the req. data

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.