cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How implement Auto Purchase Order in Transportation Cost Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Experts,

When Settling the Transportation Cost,I must create PO manually.Can anybody tell me How implement Auto Purchase Order in Transportation Cost Settlement?

Thanks for a lot.

Donald Lo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Donald,

Please go through this SAP link it will help you about Shipment cost settlement process in the transportation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/74413b546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The shipment cost item category have a fields "Generate PO",which can control auto create PO.

Thanks man.

Donald

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

i need to set up the auto PO in shipment cost document.

I am using version 4.6 B. i am not able to find the "Generate PO" in shipment cost item category.

Let me know the path to find the field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I must create Purchase Order manully, I think that SAP can create purchase order when user transfer to FI/CO but is not "manully create purchase order".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP does not provide this functionality of creating a automatic PO without a PR.

Here, if the freight agent is known then create a service PO with value limit and delivery date as 1 month duration so that you can use this service PO till the duration and till the limit gets exhausted .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vineet Kumar ,

Did you know any user exit or badi which can be used to create purchase order automatic?

Thanks for your help.

Donald.