Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically create batch during return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Good Day!

Is there any way to make the system to create batch automatically during return delivery??

The requirement is, to get the system to work like MM where batch can be set to be created automatically by movement type. During return delivery, we don't have to select the batch but system will automatically create a batch.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Soo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to activate batch during delivery/return delivery. However this again needs to be configured by the MM team. If you work along with the MM team, they should be able to enable this functionality.

Certain functions like Batch Mngt, Outputs etc are independent of the module and they work based on teh applications.

Hope this helps you

YOu can reward if it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. What I'm trying to do here is, to allow the user to create batch during the delivery creation, which means, is there any way to create batch when I'm creating a delivery.

Thanks,

Soo

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand ur reqmt. When you create delivery you can go to the item level and manually update the batch numbers.I think the numbers should fall within the number ranges.

Even in this, if you talk to some MM consultant, they can be able to guide you better. Once you get the concept of Batch from them, it should be possible for you to finetune it to delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use Transaction code 0VLP. go to the details of ur delivery item category REN.thetre, activate automatic batch determination..

hope it helps..

regards..

Yogi...