cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination error while confirming the transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba/Frenchy,

I am getting termination error while confirming or deleting the TO (TO is created out of a posting change notice). Upon confirmation, the system is giving a message that the TO is confirmed but when I try to go out of the TO confirmation screen (LT12), I get the update termination error resulting in TO not getting confirmed.

Could you pls advise how to go about resolving this issue. Matter urgent please.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried cancelling the TO too...but it gives the termination error even then.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more idea: recreate the PCN (same number, ect) and set the fields via SE16N + &sap_edit as they are in the archived PCN. Else contact SAP AG how to solve.

(I do not know what is the standard solution for this - maybe before archiving belonging data such as open TOs should have been checked...)

Maybe other solution might be if you debug transaction LT12 and when it wants to refresh the PCN you eliminate this with the help of your ABAPer.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 29, 2008 7:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba/Vineet,

Thanks for your inputs...that should help for the moment. I am closing this question with some marks allocated to you both. Thanks again.

Rgds, sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing. We notice that the Posting change notice number has either been archived or deleted as the TO in question is about a year old or so. So when the system tries to confirm the TO, it doesnot find the posting change notice and hence the termination error.

Pls suggest the alternate solution, if any, to resolve.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cannot you cancel the TO via LT15? If yes do this and move the stock by manually created TO via LT01 / LT10.

Is it working?

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to cancel the TO and move the stock back from interim storage type to source storage type by using LT01 , movement type 999

Former Member
0 Kudos

The exact message says - Express document "update was terminated"

Pls suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an issue with the table update in the system ,report this issue to basis team.

What is happening is that U are able to see that TO is getting confirmed in LT12 but actually when u save the transaction system is not able to update the database table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) First check the TO status in LT21 whether it is confirmed or not.

2) If it is not confirmed goto LT12 and try to confirm.

As far as I understand from termination error, its like u need to exit the screen and cannot do anything.

If possible sit with an abaper and confirm the TO in debug mode and see on which condition system is throwing that kind of error.

If possible tell the exact message which you are getting during the process.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact error message you get?

Thanks,

Csaba