cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Functional Specifications Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Can somebody provide some real time requirements of SD in an implementation project?

and also explain about the legacy system (real time) eg: what are all the fields it has, how did you map them to SAP fields etc...

Point will be rewarded.

Thank you,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the requirements in implementation project.Please Read ASAP methodology and if you have any quies please raise in the forum. because it is diffcult to explain the project.

no fields required for the legacy system. because if we are implementing in SAP , we will take a print in excel form and then give the same to the end user , who will fill the field which he requires.

cheers

Kuntla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.requirements of implementation project deffer from company to company.Ex: pharma projects are having different requirements, electricals projects r having different requirements..

2. no need to worry about client legacy system.they will usetheirtools like Tally .but during implementation, all of their data will be transported to SAP using Excel sheets, LSMW,BDC and through other interfaces..

regards..

yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.

Actually, most of the interviewers are asking for some real time requirements and real time scenarios. If you could tell them, then it would be very helpful to face the interview.

Like what are the requirements for pricing procedures, partner determination procedures etc......

It's fine if you explain very breifly and doesn't matter whether they are related to pharma company or electric company etc.....

Thank you,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat, honesty is the best policy.

You say interviewers are asking you for your real-time experience; so you come here and ask for "other folks" real time experience.

Please tell me how you are going to answer your interviewer, are you going to say that whatever people provide you here is "your" real time exprience?

I suggest doing your own research, looking on the web for "SAP Legacy conversion project/issues" and at least then you should find some basic information on what is involved.

Then be honest - if you are not, then the interviewer may not find out, but the next person up will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I believe that if you have no real time experience, please do not quote it wrongly. The following are basic reasons:

1. Any one providing Infomation will be able to provide only an overview.

2. The person taking an interview is ideally qualified and can judge confortably that the experience is realistic or not.

3. The more you show experience, the interview level will be on more detailed and complex level.

Hence, believe in yourself and face interviews honestly. The chances of selection will be more.

However, if such information are for knowledge enhancement, I suppose it is more helpful for knowledge of every one.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka