Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"error log in Inter company billing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have maintained all config setting to process ICB. i.e,

1. extended material to dlv plant

2. created a customer in dlv plants sls area and assigned it to the ordering sls org.

3.maintained ordering sls area to dlv plant.

4.assinged dlv plant to ordering sls org and dist chnl.

5.assigned IV to OR

the regular sales process for end customer is fine. but, when i am trying to process IV using VF04. system showing error log as sales organisation not maintained.

in IV billing doc internal customer no' and delivering plants sales area is not copying. i 've also checked in VTFL copy control, there is no problem in the settings there.

please help me to solve this issue

Thanks

KV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

Usually this error message is given when the delivery has the fields

LIKP-VKOIV, LIKP-VTWIV, LIKP-SPAIV, LIKP-KUNIV, LIKP-FKDIV blank.

These fields are blank when there is sometinh wrong/missing in

customizing. Please check this fields for the delivery document. If

these fields are blank please check your settings against note 308989,

for the involved plant.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Please clarify abount point 3. maintained ordering sls area to dlv plant, I don't think this is required setup.

The delivering plant to be assigned to Ordering Sales Org and Distribution channel.

Except this all your config are looks to be fine. For which customer are raising a sales order? You should not raise the sales order for the internal customer. The end customer should be created in ordering sales area and create an order from there and the delivering plant should be given as per your setting.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prasanth,

This is a required step which we come across in IMG>SD>Billing> "Maintain sales area by plant".

I know the order is raised against the ordering sales areas customer by the ordering sales area. after this..

the delivering plants sales area raises an IV invoice to the ordering sales area. where it maintains an internal cusotmer master and the customer no' is assigned to the ordering sales org.

Regards

KV

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Jul 29, 2008 2:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just check once again the Sales Area of the Customer of the Ordering company. This should be equal to delivering Sales Area.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Could you please explain it further. because the ordering and delivering sales areas are completly different as they are from two different company codes.

ordering : 1000 10 00

delivering: 2000 20 10

my doubt is with divisions. will it effect the process if the material is extended to the delivering plants divison which is different.

Regards

KV